Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Review

It was another fun and busy weekend for our family! I am giving you the photo recap of Saturday. It is so not my fault that you never get to see pictures of Brandon. On this particular day, he slept in until noon and then had better things to do than hang with us. Who can blame him - he is a teenager! Sophia "played" soccer - she did eventually get up off the ground and get into play.
Gracie cheered her on.
We went to Gentry Farm to hang around.
Gracie found herself a new cozy spot.
We took a hayride and saw cows.
And we tumbled down a slide.
Note - if you found this e:mail making you yawn, I do apologize . . . however, it maybe wasn't mean for your entertainment as much as it was for my parents and family back home.
If you want laugh out loud funny outside of my family antics and craziness, go check out some You Tube videos such as Jesus is My Friend , or Bon Qui Qui .
Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. the videos are TOO MUCH!! Hilarious!

Wags said...

It took days for Reagan to stop singing "Jesus is my friend"

I don't think we'll be resurrecting that one in this house...