Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh the places I get to go . . .

Let me tell you about the crazy Saturday I had. First, Mom got me up early on Saturday to go to Sophia's FIRST ever soccer game. As Mom was finishing putting my shoes on, we found out the game had been cancelled. UGH! Turned out to my advantage because Daddy was able to make me some yummy waffles.

After breakfast, Mom, Sophia and I headed to Target. We rode in the big kids cart. I was so excited. Really, under that thumb, I am just giddy with excitement. Actually Sophia was happy to have me along so that she could finally get the big cart (or buggie as we call them down south).






After we got home from the ole Super Target, the Boro Stahly's came over and we went to McD's for lunch. I love me some Nuggets , Fries, Apples, and drinking out of a straw!!!


After lunch, I took me a quick nap because that afternoon I went to my very first birthday party for my friend, Reese. I am hoping her mom will post some super cool pictures over at Riding the Bandwagon because Mom left her camera behind and missed all my cuteness as I played with my friends Reese and Lucy.


After Reese's party, I went to the park to eat with all Mom and Dad's big people friends. We had some way yummy food and I got to play on the playground. I loved the slide with Daddy and Mr Eldon.



My crazy friend Kyle took me on the swing. I am not sure who had more fun.

We had a lot of fun at the park. When we finally got home, all I wanted was a bath, my milk, and bed. Thankfully Mom and Dad agreed and I was out.

I am just one crazy cool chic who had one crazy fast Saturday!


















1 comment:

Wags said...

pictures are posted! :)