Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Be praying . . .

So often when I think about blogging I want to be sure it is funny and enjoyable for anyone who reads it. And as I made the rounds this morning checking blogs and trying to determine if I had anything to write about, I realized there was only one thing that made any sense to put on this blog today. And that is to ask you to pray for a sweet little almost 3 year old in China. Her name is Susannah. She is the daughter of Charlie and Leslie from my church. They are there with her now and anxious to bring her home so she can get the medical help she needs. Little Susannah has a weak heart and is in the hospital right now fighting for her life. I know God can perform the miracle needed to allow Charlie and Leslie to bring Susannah home. I know God can move the mountains that are standing in the way right now. I know God can allow officials in that country to make exceptions that they would have never thought about making before to get this little one home. Would you please be praying today for Charlie, Leslie and Susannah that all the mountains will move, and that Susannah will have the strength to come home to her forever family and get the care she needs??? Thank you!

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need!

No comments: