Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged

Okay, since it is Monday and I have been tagged, I will participate in TAGGED . . . so here goes . . .

7 things I plan to do before I die
1) Skydive, parasail, hang glide, etc etc
2) Travel foreign countries with kids / without kids/ with spouse / without spouse whatever it takes
3) Take many mission trips
4) See my children come to know Jesus, fall in love, get married, and have children of their own (that I will proceed to spoil ROTTEN)
5) Go to the Daytona 500
6) Be debt free
7) Leave my children with great memories of their childhood

7 things I can do
1) play softball
2) throw out stuff that has no purpose any longer
3) love my husband and children with great passion
4) love teenagers
5) organize events, closets, rooms, etc
6) over think situations
7) ride roller coasters

7 things I cannot do
1) spin in circles
2) play golf
3) control my anxiety of situations not in my control (I am working on it , maybe that should be a goal for the things before I die)
4) dance cool
5) develop a routine exercise program
6) remember to take prescriptions until they are all gone
7) think of things I cannot do

7 things that attract me to my spouse
1) His quirkiness
2) His drive
3) His cuteness
4) His inner ornery boy
5) His laugh
6) His smile
7) His love for Jesus, me and our kids!!!!!

7 things I say most often
1) Stop tormenting your sister.
2) Stop screaming for no reason.
3) Grace Elizabeth come back her with your naked booty!
4) Times up! (this applies to many situations - computer time, time out time, I am waiting for you and you keep telling me one minute and it is making me crazy time)
5) Tarter sauce!
6) For real?
7) Are you stinkin' kidding me?

7 celebrity crushes (aw come on a girl has to have some crushes . . . but I still love MY man!)
1) Johnny Depp
2) Kasey Kahne
3) Orlando Bloom
4) Noah Wylie (I think that is his name - Dr Carter from ER)

7 people who I think should do this
I think everyone I would have asked has already been tagged in the BlogWorld. I am way last on getting this done. So here is just a universal tag for anyone that needs something to blog about on this Monday!

No comments: