Monday, August 11, 2008

A Blog World Must

This post is probably considered a must in all Williamson County, TN homes today as our kids went BACK TO SCHOOL! This year I am doing the happy dance! My boys were ready to go back to school, and I was more than ready to send them! Next year, you will find me as the crying parent as my Sophia will go into Kindergarten. But this year, I am among those parents of older children doing the Happy Dance that today is the most wonderful day of the year!!!

This is my Fifth Grader / Big Cheese at Longview:














This is my Junior at IHS: (yes, he is giving me the poses that are probably required when a junior is asked to pose for his first day of school picture)










This is my 1 year old working hard at the job:
And Sophia is avoiding cameras today as we made yet another trip to the dentist where we came home numb and grumpy. Today we lost our bottom two teeth due to our deck dive a few weeks ago. She was not happy to have the camera in her face - so we just didn't do it. Just pray for her pain to go away and her attitude to be happy again. :-)

No comments: