Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Isn't she soooo cute?

Okay, this blog thing isn't so easy when your life is everyday. I know as the days go by and time progresses, I will find those Blog-able moments of life and won't be able to wait to sit down and tell my wide audience of 10 readers all about them. However, yesterday didn't present itself with nice blog-able moments. Now, I did get to take my two middle children to the dentist. And I did get to watch my dear Sophia have a complete and total meltdown that resulted in a bit of time spent in her room when we returned home. But you probably have your own "dear" children moments. I also got to cuddle up with my kids and watch National Treasure 2 last night - good flick by the way. So instead of boring you with the mundane of my yesterday, I thought I would give you a peak into my sweet baby Grace. Grace was our unexpected blessing. But God sure knew what he was doing placing her in our lives. She has such a sweet spirit about her that she just has this calming effect on all of us. Even in the craziest of moments, I can hold her close and feel peace. She is also a complete cut up who loves to make goofy faces for the camera. Here is just a glimpse of her . . .





Aren't I a funny little thing?


















Yes, I am a sweet thumb sucker!














I am waaayyyy cheezy!












SOOOOO adorable . . . and I know it!







So, now you have an insight to my amazing little peace blessing, Grace.

Okay - as I was waiting for the blogger to upload my pics . . . I thought of a cute thing to share . . . this morning Sophia, Dawson and I took Grace to Ms. Lisa's house (that would be her sitter). Sophia and Dawson are terrible about fighting. Horrible. Dawson torments, Sophia screams and hits, and then it is a race to tattle on the other. UGH! This morning they were their normal sibling selfs . . . as I got into the truck, they started tattling on one another. I took a deep breath and tried the soft spoken explanation of how we are to love one another, and be nice to one another, and being mean and hitting is just not right. Sophia replies with . . . " So, do you think that is how Jesus really wants us to act?" It came out so sweetly and genuine. I said "yes, that would be right." Her reply, "well okay then. Dawson I am sorry I screamed at you." If she doesn't want to love her brother for me, at least she wants to please Jesus. What more could I ask for?

Until another day,
Terri

No comments: