Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oops . . . I need to get you caught up

Aw poo . . . I did it again! I feel behind in my blogging activities . . . I haven't even stalked in sometime. Between work, home, family, and church, I think I might have passed myself leaving as I was coming home on certain occasions. It has been INSANE! Somehow I did manage to capture some photos, so today will be a photo recap of sorts.
Here are the sisters in their Big Sister/Little Sister shirts showing each other the love:The kids were on Fall Break Oct 19/20 - I took them to Chattanooga on Tuesday to the aquarium and the discovery museum. Even big boy Brandon went with us and I think he had a good time. Here is Gracie checking out the stingray petting tank. Oh yes, I still want me a stingray. They are so cool!

Sophia and Dawson and some big turtle shell. Gracie liked seeing the animals - did not like the dark halls we had to walk through.

This is Brandon giving me the Loser L from a distance as I sneak a picture of him "playing" with his brother. Like I said I think he had a good time.

Reptile Ruckus is the school wide fall festival event at Sophia's school. Grace met the firedog there. He was operated by a guy sitting off a ways that could hear what the kids were saying and see them. The "dog" kept talking to Grace and Sophia and they loved it!

I finally remembered to take the camera to a soccer game. Of course with the wet fall we have been having here Dawson's field was unplayable so I just captured Sophia this day. Sophia's team calls themselves the PrincessPony Hot Shots. As we know, Sophia is not about to be a princess of any sort. And she has a 'sister' in her tomboy battle, Ms Jenna. These two were cut from the same mold and are a hoot to watch and listen to. They are going to play basketball together now this winter too.
This is the princess basking in the sun at Sophia's soccer game. Even with a dirty face isn't she adorable?
Jeff's birthday was last Thursday, Oct 22. We took him to Red Lobster and he got himself a fancy schmany watch that should be able to talk to him and tie his shoes. :-) We also celebrated on Saturday with his family and his mom got him the cake. Wasn't he a cutie when he was younger?
We have our Halloween costumes ready to strike this weekend. We will be going out as Tinkerbell, a Policeman, and some random pumpkin head guy with a cape. I am sure you can figure out who will be who. Brandon will be going as a teenager recovering from oral surgery as he will have the plate removed from his jaw on Friday and his wisdom teeth removed. Woohoo fun! I think I will go as the mom of four this year. :-)

No comments: