Friday, October 2, 2009

The Post with No Title . . .

It is so strange to me how I have this busy, crazy life of mine but when I go to think about what to blog about I blank out completely. Our life is filled with fun and laughter, and its share of tears and drama. So it just seems strange to me that I can't think of a good story to tell you each day or at least every other day. We do seem to have those un-bloggable moments where I wouldn't dare share them for fear of my children being totally embarrassed and dis-owning me completely.
I did play around a bit today with my blog and change up some stuff. I am no pro on this so my header is a little weak and will by no means win an award for greatness, but it is a bit different and fun.
I found out today that my friend, Billy Reasons, is filming his first music video this weekend for his song Crank the Hank. Billy is going to be the famous person in my life that I can say . . . I knew Billy before he was the Billy. We are praying for great things to happen with his music for him and his family. He is amazing talented and a great friend! He has already taken his fame and used it to help others. He is involved with My Huggy which sends bears to soilders stationed in the Middle East, allows them to record up to 20 minutes on the bear, and then send it to their child. This allows parents over seas to pray with their children, and sing to their children, and be heard by their babies. It is really cool. So, anyway, if you listen to country radio be listening for Crank the Hank by Billy Reasons. And then remember through only a few degrees of seperation you too are linked to a famous person.
Which reminds me of how I am linked to Meg Ryan . . . which links me to Tom Cruise . . . which links me to Kevin Bacon . . . in the Seven Degrees of Kevin Bacon. So if you know me . . . you too can be linked to Kevin Bacon in less than seven degrees. See . . . it goes like this . . . a family we were friends with in Nebraska, the husband went to school with Meg Ryan back when she was known as Peggy. Meg Ryan was in Top Gun with Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon. And there I go . . . three people is all that seperates me from Kevin Bacon.
So now I see how having nothing to say can result in me going off rambling. Oh well, if you are still reading, you must be enjoying the crazy rants of a middle TN mama.
Funny Gracie story from yesterday . . . as her babysitter was trying to clean out her nose, Grace was throwing a huge fit. She was asking Ms Lisa to not take her boogies away. Ms Lisa asked Grace, why, who needs your boogies? Gracie's reply . . . MY NOSE DOES!

Tomorrow is another day of soccer in our family so I will have some action shots for you on Monday. I will try to find those fun filled bloggable stories that my children will let me write about also.

No comments: