Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet Owen

Last week I was led to Operation Giggle's website during my daily blog stalking. Our Sophia is from China and this blog is about sending Christmas gifts to children in a foster home in China. I felt called to respond and 'adopt' another child for Christmas this year. I sent an e:mail asking the organizer to select a child for us as I had looked at photos of many of the kids and just didn't know which one to choose. Today, Sherri sent me info that we would be buying presents for little Owen. Little Owen is a fighter who has literally come back from the dead. And our connection to Owen . . . he is exactly 10 years younger than Dawson. We will be working as a family to make little Owen's Christmas just a little brighter with our love and the love of Jesus Christ!

No comments: