Monday, May 11, 2009

Pre-K Graduation and Mother's Day

Okay, so it is not a very clever title . . . but it is what it is. This weekend was spent celebrating Sophia's exit from Pre-K, and celebrating Mom's Day.
Sophia's graduation celebration had a program during it where they represented each of the countries represented by the kids. Sophia agreed to wear her China dress for Ms Beerman (there are shorts under it) which meant Gracie had to wear one too. Aren't they cute?This was Sophia's excited face during the whole ceremony. She looked like she was having the worst time ever the whole time. Afterwards I asked her what was the matter . . . she said "I am just shy."This is Sophia and her "boyfriend" Steven. Steven will stop attending day care in two weeks. He will be attending another elementary school in the fall. This might be the end of our first love!
For Mother's Day, I got a new camera. It has the feature to take multiple shots over and over again while staying in focus. Gracie was blowing bubbles with Grandma on Saturday in the Boro, and I just kept taking photos. This one was one of my favs.Two of Gracie's favorite things are thumb sucking and hair twirling. While in the car on Saturday, she fell asleep while twirling her brothers long locks. CUTENESS!

On Friday, Brandon gave us all good news that he scored a 26 on his ACT's. In our state, this gives him access to the Hope Scholarship next year. We are very proud of him.

And here is a RARE photo of me with all four of my kids! They are a great crew and I am a very blessed mother! I received many homemade cards, breakfast with Dawson, gifts from Brandon, cuddles and loves from the girls, and a great Sunday afternoon nap!

No comments: