Thursday, May 21, 2009

I ain't gonna lie . . .

I am one of "those" parents . . . I am one of those parents that thinks the first day of school is GREAT! I love my kids, but working full time does not allow me to be a very good entertainer in the summer. My kids will be the ones bored this summer . . . wondering what to do . . being forced to go outside and play instead of sitting on the computer or watching TV all day. I will have to become super creative with ways to entertain within hearing distance of me while I work. It can pose quite a challenge. There will be camps and there will be vacation. But in the middle of those times, I will hear "I'm bored". Today, day one of summer, has been okay. Brandon is off making a video for our youth camp next week. Dawson has some friends over. Sophia and Grace are hanging at day care. So I have taken care of Day 1 . . . now what about the rest of the summer days?!?!?!?

No comments: