Monday, March 16, 2009

Memories of the Weekend

Saturday was Grandpa Hornsing's birthday!!! Sophia called him right away on Saturday morning to sing to him, and let her siblings each have about 2 seconds to say Hi, Happy Birthday. Sophia loves to talk on the phone to Grandpa and Grandma Hornsing! As she is talking to them, I tell her to ask Grandma if she is going to take Grandpa out for his birthday to eat and to a movie to kiss. Sophia asks . . . "Hey Grandma, are you going to take Grandpa out to dinner and then to a movie to kiss him like you have never ever kisssed him before?" Obviously she felt Grandpa Hornsing needed a little loving for his birthday!
This weekend also involved the cleaning and re-arranging of Dawson's bedroom. He got a new dresser and nightstand and things just really needed to be cleaned out. By Sunday Dawson was pretty over it and just wanted it to be done. At one point, Jeff and he were walking up the stairs and Dawson said "I don't know what she just said, all I heard was blah, blah, blah, clean it up!" Nice to know I am wasting my words on that!
Gracie still is held when going to sleep . . . I know I know she is almost 2 . . . (blah blah blah) . .. but she is my LAST baby and I LOVE holding her and listening to her sleep. ANYWAY . . . so last night before she would crawl up to go to sleep, she had to put all the babies night-night too. Here they are . . .

No comments: