Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Love Story

My daughter Sophia is a self proclaimed tomboy. She will tell anyone who talks to her that she is indeed a tomboy. She loves being a tomboy but makes one exception to the rule of the tomboy - and his name is Steven. Steven you see is her boyfriend. And quite accidentally, I believe I let her go on her first date with Steven Saturday. It was their friends birthday party, but quite honestly the two of them were too wrapped up in their time together outside of school that they kept ditching the party. I think the pictures speak a million words as to how into this boy my sweet little girl . . . er tomboy . . . is. Sadly, in a few months they will both be going off to Kindergarten and not at the same school. But what a love story they have for now. :-)

No comments: