Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What will they think of next?

Yesterday I introduced you to the thought of Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses. I have not yet tried a Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss . . . however, I did find this interesting bag at Kroger last night ( side note - I think only Tar-jay is stocking said Pumpkin Spice Kisses.). I thought to myself that it can't be that Hershey is trying two new Kiss flavors on us in one season. And what would this taste like . . .
First, let me tell you . . . I am a HUGE fan of chocolate. I have a shirt that says "I'd give up chocolate but I am not a Quitter". I like chocolate in about any form (outside of the liquid Yahoo form - nasty!). I like white, dark, regular . . . I love me some chocolate! Candy Corn Kisses however; Not So Much! I think they tried to make it as sweet as candy corn using white chocolate. It is just too much sweetness. That is something I never thought I would say. Too much sweet. But after one, you are done! If you'd like to try one, let me know. I am thinking of taking them to church with me tonight. . . you know teens will eat just about anything. I will have to keep track of their opinions on these Candy Corn treasures. After seeing Hershey's line up of Fall Kisses, I am wondering what will Thanksgiving and Christmas hold? Turkey Kisses, Green Bean Casserole Kisses, Christmas Tree Kisses, Sugar Cookie Kisses, Eggnog Kisses??? I will say they are cute looking if nothing else . . .
Okay I am off to find me some real chocolate. I will still get to Target to get me those Pumpkin Spice Kisses - or if you have one and you want to trade for Candy Corn - let's hook up! :-)
I must also take this blog to point you to BigNanny or A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That to see an amazing video that SHOULD help you if you have not decided who to vote for in this critical election! Check it out! And vote your morals!

1 comment:

Big Nanny said...

Please remember to drop off a candy corn kiss to your child's preschool minister. You can take pictures of all that try and blog the results.