Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Ramblings

Pumpkin Flavored Chocolate? Okay, I saw these at Target the other night. And I can't get them out of my head. Kisses are meant to have chocolate involved. So, I have been trying to wrap my head around what chocolate and pumpkin and spices would taste like. And this I can't do. And the other night, I couldn't stand to pay the $3 for the bag of them. But today, I am thinking I am going to have to go buy the bag and try them just so I can stop thinking about them. I have heard from friends that they are all right. I just read some reviews that said it was more like white chocolate filling with a pumpkin tasting shell. That I might like. We will see! Stay tuned on that!
BUNCO! This is what Bunco of all 1's looks like! This is what I rolled last night while I was having a laughing good time with my girlfriends! It felt good to hide out from the world for a few hours and just laugh like a bunch of carefree sillies. I love these women and cherish each one of them. And did I mention they make me laugh! And a shout out to all the men out there that are wearing their All Spice today! :-) Laugh I tell you, laugh!

Touch A Truck! Yes, we too attended this weekends free event in our town. This is a pretty cool deal where your kids get to climb up in all sorts of trucks and honk the horns and steer the wheel. Dawson thought it would be lame . . . but he was dragging Sophia all over the place with smiles on their faces. This event used to be an unknown in the area so you could go and run from vehicle to vehicle. With our growing area, this year there were lines and you had to wait to get into the really cool stuff.
Grace! Haven't posted a pic of the cuteness in a little while. So what random post could be complete without a photo of this! Yes, she might just be sitting innocently eating grapes, holding the remote . . . but look closely at those eyes . . . there is a mischief a brewing there. There always is!
Here is to you my reader having a lovely random day!

No comments: