Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pick Up Lines from Dave Ramsey

(I took these from daveramsey.com . . . if you have ever heard or read Dave . . . you will laugh)

You look familiar ... didn't I deliver a pizza to you last week?
You're so hot you could melt my debt snowball.
Good thing I have identity theft insurance, because you stole my heart!
Call me your mutual fund, honey ... 'cause with you, I'm showing interest.
Are you unpaid credit card debt? Because you have got FINE written all over you!
If you turn me down, my life will look like a country song.
When I saw you, my jaw dropped like the value of a new car.
You should be my retirement plan ... you'd put the "OK" in my 401k.
Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you're better than I deserve.

MY FAVORITE . . .
I still have money in my restaurant envelope ... can I buy you dinner?

No comments: