Monday, July 21, 2008

Her Favorite Place

My sweet 1 year old Gracie has a favorite place to be. I would like to tell you it is my lap. Or a nice soft comfy chair. Or her carseat . . . now that would be really great! But no, Gracie's favorite place to be is . . . in the fridge. The girl does like to eat, and she does like to take the food out of the fridge. But it is truly her favorite place to sit. If she is around when you open the door, she backs herself in and has a seat. She has recently started going to the fridge and trying to open it herself while saying "me, me, me". When Dawson was younger, his favorite place to sit and play was the drawer under the oven. He would go in, empty it out, and sit there forever just laughing and playing with whatever he had brought with him. Brandon used to climb into his toy box and put the lid on. Sophia has never really had a favorite place to go . . . except my side . . . that is usually where you will find her. Gracie has picked the fridge . . . our little surprise always full of surpises for us!

No comments: