Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Girls

Over the last few weeks, Gracie has really started showing more and more of her very own strong personality. One area that she is showing some new independence in is how she dresses. She loves to dress up . . . but in her very own way. The outfit shown above was found at Target and she fell in love with it. Another one of her new favorites is her Husker ballerina outfit (shown below with Daddy). She likes how the skirt twirls around. And she wanted to "be pretty in it not just awesome". This meant the hair had to be all curled up and pretty and we had to wear black shoes and not our tennis shoes. I always wanted me a girlie girl that was as excited about clothes and shoes as I . . . but now I realize that all of the money I previously had for my addiction will now have to be split.
And in Sophia news, she has decided to read through the Bible. She picked one up the other day, started at Genesis, and was reading and reading and reading. She was thinking it shouldn't take too long to read through the whole thing since there are only 66 books in it. :-) That's my girl! Determined and ready to go . . . this world isn't going to hold her back!


No comments: