Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 17th Brandon!

Today is Brandon's 17th Birthday! Seventeen years ago, a little 6 pound 2 ounce red headed bundle was placed in my arms! And since that point, he has kept me on my toes! He always is smiling and always making me smile and I do love him so! And thanks to the greatness that is the land of blogs . . . I can pay tribute to him right here. So without further ado . . . 17 Great Things about Brandon . . .
1) He is an excellent student and gets amazing grades!
2) He has very soft, naturally curly, a-girl-would-die-for red hair.
3) He works very hard at Snappy Tomatoe
4) He likes to play guitar . . . and is actually pretty good for being self taught . . . which reminds me I need to find him someone to teach him.
5) He is one of the sweetest big brothers to his little sisters. Now to his little brother, that can be questionable - but he is still a great big brother.
6)He is one good egg!
7) He likes to play World of Warcraft
8) He enjoys a good game of basketball
9) He was born one month premature after I had been on bedrest and meds for two weeks.
10) He was born in Beatrice, NE in the little hospital there. The door to the delivery room was wide open and all his grandparents got to watch him come into the world.
11) He is responsible considering he is a 17 year old boy.
12) When he was four years old, he was going to marry a little girl named Diandria. They were going to buy a duplex and they were going to live on one side and her parents and Jeff and I were going to live on the other. So cute!
13) Diandria and Brandon also put 'contacts' in their eyes one time. However the contacts were actually sequins, and Brandon didn't take one of his out for almost 8 hours after his eye was all red, itchy and puffy.
14) Brandon can always make me laugh. He just is a nut and has a way of making me laugh.
15) Brandon wears a size 12 shoe- sometimes 13.
16) Brandon was always the tallest kid in his class . . .until recently. Seems everyone has caught up with him.
17) Brandon was baptized on December 7, 2008. And he is sold out for Jesus!
There you have it! My 17 year old baby whom we love very much and are very proud of!











No comments: