Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brandon and Amanda's Spring Break with MY camera

While Brandon and Amanda were here on Spring Break, Brandon's camera broke. So my camera got to go with them wherever they went during their time here. So here is your look into Brandon and Amanda's Spring Break in the Nashville area. I know you are super excited. The pictures are backwards in order of occurance because blogger is not cooperating with me on re-arranging my pictures. Grrrr!
Brandon and Amanda took in the Preds and downtown Nashville.Soccer Saturday pictures . . . At Sophia's school program . . . Warming up for leading worship at Collide . . .The zoo . . . When they were leaving for the zoo, we had a conversation where I told them how wierd I thought it was when people took pictures of the animals at the zoo. I get the pictures with someone else in it to say "hey look at us we went to the zoo". But if I want to see a picture of an animal I can google it and see a picture of an animal. Guess what I have on my camera? Tons of pictures of animals. It appears that Brandon might be an elephant stalker as there were quite a few pics of the elephants.

No comments: