Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another vote lost . . .

Well I just lost another vote in my bid for Mother of the Year. Gracie is home sick today. She has been running a bit of a high fever, but as long as she is Motrin'd up, she is her normal fun crazy 2 year old self. I was trying to work while she was watching a movie in the office. She said she wanted to go potty. So she proceeded to strip down and go into the bathroom to sit on the training potty. I thought, "cool, maybe we are getting closer to knocking this out!". She said she wanted me to leave her alone so I went back to the office. In just a few minutes she came out and told me "I take bath now!". I told her just a second and I would put her in. And she kept persisting "Bath now mama!". She finally got so upset with me she came over to my desk, and said "Bath now mama I poopy!". AHHHHH . . . yes, she had gotten off the training potty at some point and crawled into the empty bathtub and went poopy. She then crawled out with said substance on her legs and hands. Nice new look for the bathroom I suppose! After some clean ups and "I sorry", "I didn't mean to" conversation, Gracie is now swimming in the CLEAN bathtub and singing away! Good times . . .but no Mom of the Year award here!

No comments: