Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Man

This here is the love of my life,Jeff, with our youngest child. You don't get to hear about him much, do you? He is an amazing husband and father. I mean if you know me at all, you know he has to have TONS of patience and what not to put up with me and all my nonsense. And he is a super amazing loving Dad, and if you know my kids you know his patience also comes in handy there. He is a hard worker both at home and at his job. He loves his friends and family without bounds and will do anything for them. He is just awesome and I should really brag on him more. But . . . that wouldn't be near as funny as telling you this . . .
Monday night, 9:30pm . . . three older children all in bed. Grace is cuddled up with me on the couch drinking her milk getting ready to doze off. My love is sitting on the other couch. I start flipping TV channels trying to find something for us to watch. I ask Mr Man if he wants to watch the football game, check the score, Nah he says. So I cruise past Nick, Cartoon Network (the kids are in bed remember), and get to Disney . . . Mr Love of My Life sees that Hannah Montana is on . . .it is a new one . . . he has never seen . . . and with no children in the room that would care about this show . . . My MAN says . . . "Wait, I wanted to see this one!". Oh yes, me and MY MAN watched an episode of Hannah Montana together on his command!
Now just remember all the great and wonderful things I said about him earlier and when you snicker at him for his love of tween shows . . . you remember this love comes from being a great dad who lets his high def plasma TV reside on Disney or Nick pretty much all the time. He is a wonderful amazing man . . . and he is mine!

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Steve likes Hannah Montana too. Literally, on any given day, I can hear him CRACKING up at Jackson and Oliver. He thinks they are so funny!

carsholtz said...

Saw it at the same time. Watched it! All by my lonesome on the couch at home. NO children in the house except the ones I occasionally "borrow". I KNEW there was a reason I liked Jeff!! ;)